Friday, June 15, 2012

The fRiDaY File - Spam, Spam, Spam

OK, I admit it, Google's better than I am at detecting spam.

Here's some anecdotal evidence from the spam folder:


This is the perfect blog for anyone who wants to know about this topic. You know so much its almost hard to argue with you (not that I really would want...HaHa). You definitely put a new spin on a subject that’s been written about for years. Great stuff, just great!
...stroke, stroke, stroke that ego, stroke!

I came THIS CLOSE to marking it "Not spam"... then I noticed who it was from: Camera Cell Phone Reviews (don't worry, it's not a real link any more)

As much as I'd like to believe Camera Cell Phone Reviews is a heavy user of SQL Anywhere, the truth is...

Google's right, I'm wrong. It's spam.


And the best part? Spam filtering is built in, no effort, no unstable plugin, no false positives, and nothing escapes.

I'm sure there's a good reason to use Wordpress but I can't think of one :)

And now, for your amusement...


These spammers might not be as good at social engineering as Camera Cell Phone Reviews but they're pretty good, and some of them show real effort:

It's going to be finish of mine day, but before ending I am reading this wonderful piece of writing to improve my experience. My website: Recover deleted mail Outlook without exchange server

 
  Anonymous
I've been browsing online more than 4 hours today, yet I never found any interesting article like yours. It's pretty worth enough for me. Personally, if all web owners and bloggers made good content as you did, the internet will be a lot more useful than ever before. my site > backup online sure

 
  Anonymous
I really love your blog.. Very nice colors & theme. Did you make this website yourself? Please reply back as I'm planning to create my own personal site and would like to find out where you got this from or exactly what the theme is called. Appreciate it! my website > Mosaics The Artists Taste

 
  Anonymous
I wish you continued success and a very nice page boyac? dekorasyon boya ustas?

 
  dekorasyon
Its highly informative. I would be visiting your blog hereafter regularly to gather valuable information. Chrome Stacks

 
  bala murugan
You know, most people write a report in Reporting Services to get anything worth it's salt you need to have some pretty advanced t-sql experience or have a good background in databases to be productive in SQL Reporting Services.

 
  SQL Reports
Nice Post about PowerBuilder Development . Thanks for sharing few of information .

 
  Nelson
Its really so nice post. thanks for sharing all about PowerBuilder

 
  Millan
I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don't know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often. Thank You PowerBuilder development company
  jackob

Dilbert.com


No comments: